2011/05/08

I redid the layout of my blog. The old one was nice, but it was a little half assed. So I browsed around and BOOM, new layout.

So, now that I'm done geeking out.

Nothing really strange has been happening. It's quiet and normal and things are going good. My rent is paid, my internet is paid off for the month, my job is going well, and things are nice.

No, I haven't gotten the papers out of the attic. Work has me out all the time. And when I'm not at work, I'm in therapy, expressing my "feelings".

Only, there's been this man. He's tall and always wears the same old business suit. I've seen him before, and lately, he's always been in my field of vision. When I leave the bar, he's there. When I go to therapy, he's there. When I look out my window, he's walking past. When I do anything, he's right. there. all. the. time.

I've called the cops, and they came over a time or two, looked around, shrugged and said there was nothing they could do since he wasn't there. And they left. I've stopped calling it in, and they've stopped caring. Oh, but this man keeps right on creepin' around.

And I don't even know his name.

I think I'll call him... Bob. Bob is nice.

Bob isn't around. Maybe it's because he knows I'm talking about him.

But I swear. I've seen him before.

Like... a few months back when I was going to therapy. He went in to my therapist's office and I was pissed. But when I went in, he was gone. Strange way of disappearing there, Bobbo.

And.

In Germany. With my grandparents. The woods. Wait... there's no way...

No. Of course not. God, I must need sleep.


Adieu,
William A. Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment