2011/04/12

Another Day

Went to therapy. Went to work. Went home. Attempted the attic again. Passed out again. Woke up a few hours later (and not days, thank god). I'm going to have to get me some different amphetamines ("I'm on speeeeed." - Dr. Wilson, House) or something.

I'm a narcoleptic. It's odd, but hey. For those who do not know: Narcolepsy is a sleeping condition where the person falls asleep in random places, doing random things, at random times. So all of my passing out must be due to the lack of sleep I've been getting.

Or I've been sleepwalking. I've had a history of that, and during that whole episode, my spells came around more often. Possibly just my body reacting to the lack of sleep.

I'm for sure getting a good nights sleep tonight. I have the day off tomorrow. I'm free of work and therapy for one glorious day. Attic cleaning, here I come.


Adieu,
William A. Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment