2011/01/12

Sorry

My internet failed for a few days. I don't even know if anyone is reading this blog, but hey, it makes me feel better to think that someone is actually listening to my ranting. But the thing that got me was that I just got the internet installed not too long ago. Last week, I think. So there would be no reason for it to fail, right? I had tried daily to get online to post something about my day (whoop-de-do) and it never let me connect. Now that I think about it, I probably should have typed it up on a Word Document or written it down on a piece of paper in a real journal. I think my laziness got ahead of me.

So I've been meaning to explain about my leg, right? Well, I don't know if I should. I know exactly what happened. No one else needs to know. That is my business and mine alone.

...sorry. I'm admittedly a little irritated right now. I haven't really slept too well the past few nights. Something didn't quite feel right in the house. Or maybe it was just me starting to get used to the solitude that came living in a house alone.

Tomorrow, I have therapy first thing in the morning. If anything strange happens, I'll be sure to write it down. Like, another instance with the disappearing tall man, per say.

Why did he bother me so much? I felt like I knew him or something. He was very familiar.

Well, tomorrow is a new day. I'll continue cleaning the house when I get back and go through my parent's old room. It hasn't been touched since they left. I bet everything would be covered in dust and all sorts of crap.

Oh well. All in a day's work.


Adieu,
William A. Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment